One day we decided to: All, learning Chinese characters! How is it live in China and learn the local language? – Although I have met such Nehochuha. In some languages, when people hear the incomprehensible phrase, they say, something like: “What? — Sounds like Russian!”. That is, sounds, it is not clear, like something in Russian.
And for us, when we came to China all around some sort of Chinese puzzle. But just the way it is, surround us millions of Character. We try to understand and learn to distinguish between them, can speak a few phrases.
One of the best methods of learning something, when you share knowledge and simultaneously trying obtained, explain to someone else. They say, to read Chinese (eg, newspaper), need to learn at least 3 thousands of characters. Recently I came across an article, where they are painted, these same three thousand most common Character, selected on the basis of statistics. Let's try to understand them, we practice them to write and try to read different phrases, I hope in a few months can master newspapers and magazines. At the same time we dilute our lessons useful characters, who should know all, who will have to deal with the Chinese, or go to "Celestial».
The official Chinese 4 tones and one neutral. A small workshop of Mr. Fang.
Will be written transcription simplified characters to Pinyin, so you can read them in Latin characters, and of course, we write options Translation.
All the beauty of Character, that is found on many signs, paintings and ancient calligraphy we will try to understand, because there is a similarity between the different styles of writing, but the main purpose of these lessons, Yet: learn to read the latest news on the Internet, newspaper, magazines and papers.
Урок 1 — Пять наиболее часто встречающихся китайских иероглифов
- of – grammatical particle, forming the genitive (My – wǒ de – my), as well as simple adjectives (High – gāo de – high) and complex (When he went to ChinaThe？ – ShenMa to qu Zhongguo de shíhòu? – When he came to China?)
- Aunt (The purpose – blind aunt – goal)
- wit – real, this (Indeed – where df – really)
- Yi – one, a little (The first – Aunt Yi – first)
- change (used before the 4th tone: A person – yí gè rén – one person; Like – yí yàng – the same; January – yí yuè – January – literally “first moon”)
- to (used before the 2nd and 3rd tones: A little – yì diǎn er – a little; Some – yì xiē – more)
- Shi – be (Is not it? – shì bu shì? – whether or not? – “yes or net?”; Yes it is – shì de – to, correctly, it)
- compensation – particle non-, No;
- Suck (used before the 4th tone: Not – Suck Shi – No)
- the – particle, used with verbs, shows the completeness of the action (Well the! – Nà hǎole! – Now all is well!) or new situation (You come! – Nǐ láile! – You came!; I'm tired! – Wǒ lèile! – I'm tired!)
- liǎo – finish, settle, clearly know (Of the – liǎole – complete, finish; Of the – liǎoliǎo – clearly understand, settle; You can not sell! – Nǐ offset grinding liǎo! – You can not sell it!)
- Not to be confused this character with another widespread – Sub– zǐ – child)
Homework!:) Offering a little practice, one tetrad page should try to bring, written in the lesson words and phrases, next record their transcription.
The next ten useful characters look in Lesson number 2 >>
Crazu start practicing writing these and other words, for this Download Chinese recipe >>
We are just learning and mistakes are inevitable, I'm sure, in this article, they have. If you find inaccuracies in the translation, someone has an interesting observation about the use of the kanji and an important addition to the lesson, write in their comments. So we will make the process the study of Chinese characters the fastest and most useful.